Wednesday, September 05, 2007

SLIPPERY SENORITA!


Something ticklish happened to me. I so wanna share it with you guys. I called up a gym to ask about their current promotion that they have. To my utmost surprise, the same sales consultant spoke to one of my colleague just hours before. So I went up to that colleague and asked her "eh... err... I hear you osso wanna join gym ar?" She asked me "har... how you know ar? That fella is so longwinded, all I need to know is, HOW MUCH IT COST!" Well... I agreed on it as well and informed her why not let the 2 of us gang up and secure a good deal.

Being as kiasu as we are, she suddenly came up to me towards the end of the day, and wrote a long list of names to me and said "Hey, here's the list of names. This and that is already a member, that and this would be a potential customer list. Let's corner them for a corporate package" Then i went, "WoW u r really fast! Am pretty surprised! hahahah... bud den hor.. your list is too short, let me gather more.." and straight away I went up to my superior and said "Sir, your body is getting out of shape. I think you need to start working out too" and then my colleague then said "I think so too". We burst out laughing as that superior of mine does not have an ounce of fat.

The whole situation was so farnee.. .Anyhow, am gonna work for a good corporate package. WE WANT LESS THAN RM 100!!!

I admit.. I admit. I am Si Pek Kia Su and Kiam Siap! Can't help it one hokay!! It's money we're talking about here...heheheheh

Hence, if the deal goes thru and everyone signs up, one day, the people will then come to us not to buy tires but to find talents! We're kinda good looking one ... just wanna make ourselves hotter!

PS: I'm gonna be killed tomorrow for posting this! Bochap lah....

No comments: