
Being 30. Hmmm... everyone's telling me, welcome to the 30's club. Life should start for you. Yeah. I agree with all these. I should start taking responsibilities. Should start being responsible for myself, the love ones around me, kindness for people I do not know and what more, to love the people I hate too.
I should start planning what to do in the next few years so that I could see the results in another 20 years. Do I get to live till then? What will happen to me? Will I die? Dying in accident or dying in a hospital bed for sickness? I know people will die eventually and I will die too, however, I think I should start planning, taking action and deciding my life so that I would die fulfilling wishes and making people happy rather than disappointing them. Herewith is my resolutions (Would probably add more along the line):
1. Getting close to my family members
I have been neglecting my family members; my mom, my dad, my sister and my grandfather. I should at least make it a point that I see them more frequently with some good quality time.
2. Appreciating my loved ones and not to take them for granted
Spending quality time with them! Yeah. I am not an easy person to live with or to be my friend. What people say "siu yeh pei hei". I should learn how to start learning how to respect, appreciate and treat Dexter and Doris well and not taking them for granted. These are my soul mate and soul mates are not easy to find. How many soul mates would one have in a lifetime? New found friends like MC and Cyrus should not be taken for granted as well.
3. Start planning for retirement days
Yes. I should start planning for retirement days. So far by having 2 houses, I doubt would be sufficient enough for my retirement days. I should learn how to earn more. Even if I do not live till then to enjoy the retirement days fund, at least my loved ones would be able to live it for me.
4. Taking care of my health
Yes. This is an important part of my life. I should not be living recklessly. I should start controlling what I eat and drink. If not, how would I live till old age to see all these happen? I MUST HIT THE GYM! MUST NOT DRINK SO MUCH! CUT DOWN ON THE LATE NIGHTS!
5. Start penning down my daily activity in this blog
Yes. I have to start writing so that people who loves me, who misses me will remember me coz this blog would be the only way they will know more about the life of me.
At present, these are the 5 'Things to do' in life that have set priority in my life. And I am going to make it work to avoid living with regrets till my dying day! A bit emo but I think I should start take charge now. Not everyone gets to live till 30!
No comments:
Post a Comment