Sunday, June 25, 2006

THE EVER BEAUTIFUL SURAYA



Last night I had a dream that took me back in time,
A freshman at Toyota, I was in my prime.
It was there I meet Suraya quite jovial was she,
Through the next 1 year of work, we were happy as could be.

One night quite accidentally, she was introduce to a friend I was told,
And little did she realise how it would change her role.
Wandering into cloud nine expecting just to snack,
Not knowing that destiny had prepared a love attack.

For in that most unlikely spot, Suraya met her beau,
Introduced to her was Izmir and she began to glow.
An attractive guy was he, they hit it off so well,
Very little time went by before in love they fell.

And as my dream proceeded, Suraya came to me,
Saying Izmir had proposed - she was a bride-to-be.
They'll make a home together, work at automotive and law,
And have the finest children that anyone ever saw.

So unlike the x-files, this really is no dream,
Soon Suraya will walk down the aisle in a dress as white as cream.
Wide awake I'll sit there through a happy tear or two,
Watching my friend of all these years begin her life anew!




No comments: