Right after Suraya's wedding, I met up with Claire for a drink at Blonde. She's still as pretty as how I have seen her 4 years ago. But this time, she's informing us that she'll be leaving for UK this coming September, maybe for good. Claire, do always remember how we spent our time together. Through the ups and downs, laughters and dramas. I guess we could pass for a drama queen. LOL...Yesterday, Ugin, Doris, PayNee, Min Feei and myself went to Blonde again to chill out as Loft was closed. It has been a while since we actually sit down and talk. I missed those moments. Although Pay Nee and I always fight for the sake of fighting all these while, the fight yesterday was really a laughter.
Initially we planned to go to the Loft to finish our bottle of whisky which is due this coming Wednesday. To our disappointment, we had to go else where. Besides, we made ugin waited for us there for so long, just because Pay Nee and I were having a wrestling session in the car while driving.So we chose Blonde, the pretty empty outlet, but guess what? We're there, the Blonde will never be bored. Not with us around. We even had a chance to forecast our score on the Italy vs Australia match yesterday as if we were to guess it right, we will win ourselves a jersey each from Blonde. But to our disappointment, we didn't guess it right. Sigh... we overshot by 1 goal.
Beers after beers we drank. We started talking crap and lured Pay Nee to molest my tits. It was very nice, come to think of it. (Can you do it more often?) LOL...
Besides, the long time sick camera of Doris suddenly recovered where she jumped for joy as she has been blaming me as the person who caused the camera to fall sick as it could not take such illicit poses of mine. But yesterday the pictures taken was worst. I guess the camera of hers must be thinking to itself that maybe it should recover fast, if not, it would be at the dumpster one day. Yesterday was indeed her best night afterall as it saved her from coughing out money from her already low budget of a miserable sum of RM 20 to survive the month and what more, to grab a new camera? She would be living in poverty.
Min Feei the 'Fei Kei Wong' finally joined us too and I was pretty honoured to have his presence there. The hang out did kill the blue monday that most of us usually get....

















No comments:
Post a Comment