Tuesday, July 04, 2006

GHOST IN MY CONDO

Last weekend on Friday, was really a freaky dramatic night. I was out partying all night long with my cousin on Friday and only went home at about 3 am, wee hours in the morning. After aligning my car into it's favourite spot nicely, I noticed that there were security guards running into my building blog. I gazed in darkness and wondered what could actually happen. Seeing that, I quickly alighted my car and started heading towards the lift where the guard headed which is also the access to my unit. There I noticed that there were these girls staring ghastly at it and as I approached, I saw blood splattered everywhere. I was asking around what happened as it not only affected 1 but 2 lifts. I was then informed that there were a student bashing which happened not long ago. To avoid some unforeseen incident, I quickly headed into the other lift (of course the one without blood stain) and headed up reaching for home as I was sceptical about the guy may bring his gangs to have another fight.

In the lift, I also heard chilling screams of laughter and pain, as if someone were being possessed. Again I questioned what was that and was then informed by the apartment committee member who was also in the lift that I was in, that there was a lady who is possessed by ghost and currently being exorcised. I freaked out. As soon as the lift arrived at my floor, I quickly headed to my unit and went to the balcony to view the incident. It was pretty freaky and I was having goose bumps as at the same time, the dogs were howling. The exorcism went till about 5 in the morning and soon died off. I guess GHOST's existance in this world is true after all.

No comments: